- Enables U.S. Customs (CBP) brokers, shipping companies,
lawyers and others to access ABI, AES, AMS and SEA applications via WebSphere MQ
without the need for modification of existing client side applications.
- MQ assured message delivery provide
highly reliable communications with auto recovery.
- Automatic processing of files to be sent and received
- Significant improvements in speed and turnaround time
over all other connection methods
(minimum release level. Later releases are supported unless
- AIX 4.3
- HP3000 MPE/iX 6.0 **
- HP-UX 11.00, 11.11, 11.23
- Linux 2.2 kernel
- SCO OpenServer 5.0.4
- Open Unix 8
- Solaris 7
- UnixWare 2.1.2 & 7.1.0
- Windows NT 4.0 SP6, XP, 2000, 2003
A supported WebSphere MQ client or server on the individual platform.
* indicates support for local MQ server only.
** indicates support for local MQ client only.